Cloud technology is becoming a staple to an organization’s infrastructure. Today, 70% of businesses have at least one application in the cloud and many are choosing to tackle technology adoption with a cloud-first strategy in place.
Choosing to invest in cloud technology is helping companies:
- Lower total cost of ownership,
- Replace existing on-premise legacy technology,
- Enable business continuity, and
- Provide the flexibility and scalability that only cloud solutions can deliver.
It is without a doubt that the future is in the cloud. The same is true for CRM’s future. According to IDC, new, on-premise installations accounted for 65% of the market in 2013 and is predicted to drop to 38% by 2018. Likewise, Gartner reported that software-as-a-service (SaaS) will increase its share of the CRM software market from 39% in 2012 to more than 50% in 2016.
The word “CRM” has often been associated with the image of a massive, expensive and giant implementations of software that require the dedication of an entire IT department to maintain the system. But, those days are gone.
Today’s cloud-based CRM system offer new possibilities designed to address the unique requirements of all types of businesses, small and large.
Three Advantages of Cloud-Based CRM Software
- Accessibility & Flexibility – cloud-based CRM software solutions provide anywhere, anytime access to your data. This means your team can see all information in real-time and across multiple devices whether in the office, at home, or in commute. The ability to share information makes collaboration across departments much easier.
- Scalability – the cloud offers the ability to scale up and down according to your business needs. This makes it easy to increase your capacity needs to support your business growth without expensive upgrades to your IT systems.
- Cost-Savings –the costs of cloud-based CRM software is much lower than implementing, maintaining, and managing an on-premise solution. Your cloud provider handles the on-going maintenance of your cloud infrastructure to ensure your CRM is always up and running and up to date. With a pay-as-you-go subscription model, the costs of your software are also predictable.
Ready to move your CRM to the cloud? Dynamics 365 is the first cloud-based solution combining intelligent CRM and ERP applications that work seamlessly together to give you more choice and easily adapt as your business grows and changes.
If you’d like to learn more, we can explain exactly how Dynamics 365 can adapt to your specific business needs. Please contact us for a no-obligation assessment of how these powerful new productivity tools can help you reach your goals.
For the latest up to date info on Microsoft Dynamics 365, contact Patrick Renier at email@example.com or 440-565-0245.