Join us for this free Jibe365 webinar and learn what CRM can do for you
It’s a very simple. The more efficient your business process, the greater chance you have at reaching your potential.
If there’s one acronym you need to know to improve your efficiency, it’s CRM.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software offers the ability to constantly track your prospect, lead and customer interactions, maximizing sales force effectiveness. The bottom line – it allows you to grow your reach, influence and bottom line.
If you are an organization, it provides a rich database of member interaction, contact tracking with automated marketing and information delivery functions.
Jibe Cloud Services (Jibe365) is hosting two upcoming webinars to explain just how powerful the all-encompassing Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be.
- The webinar: Planning for CRM Success
- Presenter: Jibe365 featuring Rick McCutcheon, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
- Date: March 29, 2016 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. or April 5,2016 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Registration: You can register if you click here.
The webinar, Planning for CRM success, is led by Microsoft MVP and North American acknowledged CRM expert Rick McCutcheon. It’s a non-technical session that outlines the critical factors for a successful CRM implementation and speaks to the advantages of building a CRM culture.
For more details about how CRM can nurture customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention, as well as impact your sales process, contact Jibe365 at (440) 918-9341 or email sales@Jibe365.com .
Why does Microsoft Dynamics CRM make a difference?
The Planning for CRM Success session will show you how:
- A well planned CRM project is tailored to the specifics of your company’s sales or marketing process.
- Reporting reflects your goals, your process and your future needs.
- It provides analysis that helps eliminate duplicate or time consuming processes. It shows untapped potential in your sales pipeline.
- It keeps you in touch with your contacts, and ensures your each out to them with the right information at the right time – every time!
A properly developed CRM system means less time with paperwork and more time in the field for sales staff. Can you imagine the sales gains if staff are in the field, 5, 10, 15 % more of the time?
Rick McCutcheon has built CRM strategies for large corporations and small business. In 25 years, he’s seen it all, and is a master at identifying efficient and non-efficient sales processes. He can show how to cut through the “we’ve always done it this way” and bring a sales force or organization to new heights of achievement through CRM use.
Jibe Cloud Services (Jibe365) is a Microsoft Partner focused on helping our customers achieve a world-class business solution that can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
Jibe Cloud Services is a Cynergies Solutions Group company, a Nationally Certified Women-owned firm (WBENC)* with over 20 years of experience providing information technology staffing and consulting solutions that help our clients build, integrate and support mission critical applications and infrastructures.
For more information please contact: