Here’s the bottom line:
- Can you tell how close to buying each and every one of your prospects, leads and clients are in the sales process?
- Do you know the size of your pipeline and can forecast your future?
- Do you have a defined step-by-step strategy for reaching out to your leads, prospects and clients, ensuring you and your product are front-of-mind?
We all know every sales team member approaches a client a little differently. There’s the nuance of their conversation. There’s a strategy for going for a sale. What works for John doesn’t necessarily work for Mary.
But then there’s workflow.
Building a repeatable sales process saves time saves energy and gives your staff and management a much clearer path to success. Here are seven reasons why:
- Employing a CRM system can guarantee a step-by-step process that needs to be followed before a deal is complete. It becomes foolproof for the forgetful or new staff member.
- That clear sales process used by all staff brings clarity and consistency to the next step in the specific process designed for any lead, prospect or client.
- Calendar functions can be set for automated touches based on the status of any given lead, prospect or client.
- Making information available to other departments like accounting, service or customer service means less forgotten detail, less chasing staff around to complete sales support functions.
- Reporting and analysis becomes easier with the ability to retrieve all essential data through your CRM.
- It lessens training time when all the information a new sales staff member needs is already available within the CRM.
- Managers and sales staff speak the same language. There’s far less room for miscommunication.
It’s an increasingly competitive marketplace. You need every advantage possible. Building a repeatable sales process lets your staff gain optimum results in less time. That means spending more time at what they do best – selling!
Jibe Cloud Services (Jibe365) is a Microsoft Partner and a Cynergies Solutions Group company focused on helping our customers achieve a world-class business solution that can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention. For more on Jibe365 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM please email info@Jibe365.com