Microsoft Dynamics brings strength to every piece of the sales process
For every dollar you invest in a CRM system you get $5.60 back.
That’s the finding of Nucleus Research, a Boston-based techno research firm. They key to realizing this growth is to plan your CRM success properly, and understand where your best chances for return lie, says Rick McCutcheon, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP, while leading a webinar on CRM planning for Jibe365.
“The Microsoft Dynamics CRM keeps evolving with market needs. That makes it an exciting tool to build a sales culture around,” says Debbie Holy, Partner at Jibe365 and President at Cynergies Solutions Group, the parent company of Jibe.
Here are some great reasons McCutcheon says your sales management can benefit from a CRM system:
- Generating revenue/profit – The sales team is measured by dollars in the door. A CRM allows you to define your contacts as leads, prospects, or customers and sets up the ability to reach them with customer specific touches. That improves customer relations. The repeatable sales process created in CRM helps shorten the sales cycle and builds more time for staff to pursue revenue.
- Changing buying process – You’ll see suggestions that 70% of the buying decision is determined before a customer even reaches the sales staff. A CRM helps provide marketing information in places in a timely fashion where potential customers are already doing research. Capture their attention early, capture their business.
- Sales process improvement – When installing a flexible CRM system like Microsoft Dynamics CRM the time you take to analyse your present sales process for efficiencies and building a repeatable sales process, streamlines your sales operation.
- New business development – Dynamics components like InsideView help provide customer intelligence – critical in new business development.
- Account and territory management – The ability to analyse results and trends is outstanding within a CRM system. When Jibe.com builds your CRM system, great care is taken to build the right process for territory and account management giving sales management easy and quick access to necessary reports and information.
- Competitive threats – When you create robust customer profiles in your CRM, you can analyse what business is increasing, what is declining and where that business loss is going. Your customer profiles are golden when charting future direction.
- Compensation management – Consider the time currently spent sorting out various compensation plans based on products, category of client, seniority – whatever the category. Just think about the time saving if all the legwork is done ahead of time within your CRM system.
“A properly established CRM saves you time and money. Cross-departmental communications takes less time and automated functions means more time for building customer relationships,” says Patrick Renier, Partner at Jibe CRM and executive director at Cynergies.
Jibe365 will host a second Planning for CRM Success webinar, April 5 at 11 a.m. EST, again featuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Rick McCutcheon. If you attended the first event and want to explore further or if you have other staff you’d like to attend, you can register here.
Jibe Cloud Services (Jibe365) is a Microsoft Partner and a Cynergies Solutions Group company focused on helping our customers achieve a world-class business solution that can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.